How depressing it is to write yet another PP. I have noticed that this only happens when I have been sleepy, can't sleep, try to sleep, fail and then let boredom take its course.
Anyway, random name related facts that I have been thinking about since forever:
1. I want to be rechristened Rupert. I don't even like the name. I think it's ugly as shit. Not to mention I'm not a man. But everytime I'm bored, this is the only word that pops up in my head. "Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert...".
So on and so forth. (I need help.)
2. I think I want to torture my child (if I have one ever) and call it Abdullah Tiger Iyer. (Good one no?)
3. I have never found another Kruttika/ Krithika/ Krittika that I like.
4. I think most people's names are ugly. (Obviously not yours. The others.)
Tadaaaaaa (jr.).
PP. Yet another PP.
1 comment:
PP could also stand for Precious Poop.
Just an observation.
Post a Comment