maybe you'd be RAJNIKANT! :D
She'd be a superstar and bald. but a superstar. and considered sexy by millions. ahem, yes.
But she wouldn't be with ME!
Don't pretend you haven't been with Rajnikant
You know, that post was introspective. I was depressed; I wanted to be someone else. Asses all of you, now I want to be someone else just so I can have new frands.
Also, @ Oswald- don't give me another reason to be someone else. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
maybe you'd be RAJNIKANT! :D
She'd be a superstar and bald. but a superstar. and considered sexy by millions. ahem, yes.
But she wouldn't be with ME!
Don't pretend you haven't been with Rajnikant
You know, that post was introspective. I was depressed; I wanted to be someone else. Asses all of you, now I want to be someone else just so I can have new frands.
Also, @ Oswald- don't give me another reason to be someone else.
:)
Post a Comment