Saturday, January 22, 2011

And, I'm back.

Most people are pretty annoyed with me these days.

The reason? I've supposedly slipped under the radar.

And all because I've de-activated FaceBook, I don't call or message, don't write on any blog (I have even temporarily quit my nerdy blawg), meet very few people over the weekend, mostly given up drinking, and generally have become "an aunty".

Sigh.

Well, I guess I may have ducked under the radar for just a bit there. I do have my excuses though, which I will not bore you with.

I just wrote to say I'm back.

And, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO PUT THIS PICTURE UP SOMEWHERE.




That's me hugging Andy Roddick.
And I wasn't drunk.
At all.





So Andy Roddick, if you read my blog (I know you do), leave Brooklyn Decker. I'm smarter. And I probably know more about tennis.

And I will worship you(r body).

Love.

4 comments:

rorschach said...

you're not an aunty. you're a monster. kid monster. but i wonder which one do you prefer? :)

Meenakshi said...

Ive become one aunty too ya. But, even worse cos I'm incapable of quitting facebook, I'm incapable of drinking more than a couple of f.ing beers, I'm incapable of GOING DANCING WITH ANYBODY.

But I suspect, a lot of that is because I'm here in Bombay and you (meri amplifier) are in Delhi.

Love

Snega said...

..And you can offer free hugs like no one else can (hoping Andy Roddick reads this too!)

Shamli said...

@rorschach: Monster.. most definitely.

@Meenakshi: Hee :D

@Snega: You speak true. And yes, I'm sure he is.