Friday, December 30, 2011

Bai bai 2011.



2011 has been an odd year.



It has had some very low lows and some lovely steady highs, but mostly it's just been stressful and work filled.



But as I promised myself, 2011 was the Year of the Kru.



2011 was my year of selfishness, where I did things for myself. I think after a very long time, this year I put myself before other people and I have got to say it's very addictive.





  • I excercised! And I loved it! YAY ME!!


  • I travelled despite work.


  • I put my foot down at work when I thought something was wrong.


  • I decided it was not selfish for me to want to spend time with family or Oswald over others.


  • I did not give up on my damn LL.M. apps (with a little inspiration from Niniel).


  • I decided to put my LL.M. apps first over drunken nights of fun (yay boring me).


  • I decided to be stubborn and do what I wanted to do on most days this year.


I think that's not bad for someone who is usually a lazy doormat.



I think 2011 has been a really odd year. And 2012 will be just as good or, hopefully, better.

No comments: