About 90 days ago, I moved to the other side of the globe in my pursuit of intellectual stimulation a.k.a. an LL.M. Turns out, even here, needlers follow me.
I hate being needled.
HATE IT.
Why am I always the needlee and never the needler?
The worst part is I never realise it, and I've been told that for the needler this is always the most fun part because I get all riled up for no good reason.
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
Small consolation though - look at how pretty it is right outside my window.
I hate being needled.
HATE IT.
Why am I always the needlee and never the needler?
The worst part is I never realise it, and I've been told that for the needler this is always the most fun part because I get all riled up for no good reason.
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
Small consolation though - look at how pretty it is right outside my window.

1 comment:
it really is lovely outside your window. My window faces another building, a dirty building, but weirdly enough i've grown to like it. Monkeys come and play on it every evening at 5. And since I'm a safe distance away, I can see beauty in that.
:)
Post a Comment