If there was a movie made about my life, there would be large portions in which I would be sitting at a computer or in front of the TV or near a window - doing pretty much nothing.
I'm usually listening to music. And thinking. And talking to myself. In my head (mostly).
I spend a lot of time creating imaginary problems and solving them before they even happen.
I spend a lot of time wondering how problems that have happened could have been prevented.
I re-live conversations and scrutinize every word said.
I wonder how my life would have turned out if I was do-er and not a thinker.
Today, for too many reasons, I realized the only way to do that was to stop thinking and start doing. (Obvious, yes?)
And that's why I'm saying goodbye to this blog for a while.
I'll be back soon.
Maybe.
But I'll be back.
Actually I'm not sure.
I'm usually listening to music. And thinking. And talking to myself. In my head (mostly).
I spend a lot of time creating imaginary problems and solving them before they even happen.
I spend a lot of time wondering how problems that have happened could have been prevented.
I re-live conversations and scrutinize every word said.
I wonder how my life would have turned out if I was do-er and not a thinker.
Today, for too many reasons, I realized the only way to do that was to stop thinking and start doing. (Obvious, yes?)
And that's why I'm saying goodbye to this blog for a while.
I'll be back soon.
Maybe.
But I'll be back.
Actually I'm not sure.
1 comment:
ohno
Post a Comment