I've realised that only when I least expect it, I find someone I really like and trust.
Assface (you know who you are), my new blog visitor (I think)- that was for you.
In other news, I have now come up with at least five new ways to kill my boss/ my bosses, if the need arises. Please note, we look forward to painful deaths.
1. Blunt pencil. Stab repeatedly. It will hurt- and do it long enough, you're bound to stab the heart. Or an important artery.
2. Paper Weight. Groin. Need I say more?
3. High Court stairs. Second floor. Innocent foot placed in the right spot to aid in unfortunate tripping. Bwaahahahahahaa.
4. The phone extension in the room they call you from every day/night. Around the neck. Slow strangulation.
5. (More advanced effective way to kill). Small detonating device placed in the Blackberry, to be triggered when your cell phone number is dialed.
I will be going to jail after this post. Love to all.
4 comments:
dude paperweight-groin is just sadistic. plus its not gonna kill anyone, just ensure no further future generations.
I think a paperwieght to the groin thrown with enough force and at the correct trajectory could actually do the job.
@Rorschach: No future generations is a big plus point. And the object is not certain death, but immense pain before death.
@Rahul: You seem to have thought this through. Any other ideas?
happpine-ess is a warm gun mamma ..
Post a Comment