My intentions however are nobler. This is the man I am supposed to marry.

Why you ask me? (Stupid question). Three reasons:
a. This;
b. Even better.
c. Need I say more?
Sigh. I can't think of anyone else I was supposed to marry.
Unless it's him.
Or Him.
:)
5 comments:
Share? You can keep the other two.
Its ok to fantasise.
But here is someone more appropriate for you:
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-211.htm
ma i can understand hugh jackman and andy roddick. but that last guy shagged a dog in van wilder! to top that he used that same dog shag as a spread and fed it to "the bad guys"...yuck.
@ Niniel: Mine, all mine.
@ Oswald: Stop putting up pictures of yourself.
@ Rorschach: Have you seen him shirtless? (Also, have you seen 2 guys, a girl and a pizza place- so cute).
@ Rorschach... He's also only married to Scarlett Johansson...
Post a Comment