It's time to clear our my drafts and let things that cannot hurt me anymore be out there. For closure. It's mostly random. And just a line or two. But it meant something when it was typed out.
--
1 Song of the quarter.
If you have not heard the song, "Dil toh baccha hai" from Ishqiya, YOU HAVE TO. By far, the most beautiful song in ages. Gulzar is a lyrical genius.
---
2 Blue
There's usually a lull before every storm.
A feeling of boredom, general restlessness and some discontent.
Then there are a couple of nights where the sky is dark and the wind is crazy.
The storm comes only thereafter, and you fool yourself into thinking it will never end. And this is how life will always be.
Then you wake up. Clear blue skies. A new day. Where the storm has washed off all the old.
--
3 Clinging
Hold my hand, hold it tight
Hold on forever, hold on tonight
I am here, we are now,
Still together lasting somehow.
(The last two lines are from something I wrote a while ago, and up on the blog also. But it fits. It always fits.)
---
4 Thought Processor
What girls call analysing/ over analysing, boys call nitpicking/ brooding/ 'anal'ysing (yes, the stress is on 'anal' here).
Perspective.
It's all a matter of perspective.
---
5 Sleepless in New Delhi
I'm just so tired I wish I could snap out of it and get down to doing something productive. But guess what? I can't.
----
6 Such is life.
The last few months of silence on the blog have been compensated in real life by continual whining.
I have existential issues.
Of course, if life was perfect, I would still be whining.
I am not really in the mood to write today; just thought I should update life on the blog.
*Sigh*
1 comment:
using big words like existential HAAAAIIINNN?
i love you.
Post a Comment