Monday, January 7, 2013

So long 2012.

2012 zoomed past. But here are my highlights:

- I worked on, and finished one of the greatest cases that I will possibly encounter in my career.

- I got my knee repaired.

- I worked on my LLM apps and got through to a University I had not even dreamt it was possible to get into.

- I quit my job. And actually felt bad about leaving some of it behind me.

- I moved continents and still grew closer to Oswald.

- The most beautiful baby girl was born this year, and I'm her aunt.

- My dad finally retired and my parents are on a long overdue sabbatical from everything except being doting grandparents.

- My sister makes the loveliest mum.

- I am studying again.

- I realized why I love my friends. They make you smile no matter where they are in the world.

- I got to see Oswald in 2012 again :) and remembered several things shamefully forgotten.

- I let go. And boy, how that helped.

With only one minor hiccup at the end, 2012 was a great year.

Hopefully 2013 will be better.

No comments: