Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I have no achievable dreams.

People with focus, people with drive, people with ambition - they all have one thing in common. They have a purpose to their lives.

I don't claim to fall within any of those categories unless I am absolutely hard-pressed to do it. But like most others I harbour secret (or not so secret) ambitions.

  1. I want to take over the world.
  2. I want to be Mrs. Hugh Jackman.
  3. I want to be Miss India.
  4. I want to wake up one day and be super hot. (Ok, I'll admit this one is borderline impossible.)
  5. Last but not least, I wanted to meet Yo Yo Ma and tell a modified Yo Mama joke. 
Yesterday, I remembered out of the blue, that he is a man. I can't think of an appropriately modified joke now.

I'm so sad.

Unrelated:



I think I'm happy again.

No comments: