Do you have a motto(s/es?) you live your life by? I know I do.
Hard work means everything, intelligence is a distant second. And good things happen to good people.
Yes, there are no "good people". Maybe what I mean is decent people. Don't go out of your way to hurt/harm anyone - either by action or inaction. If you do this with no expectation of anything in return, what is due to you will happen. Not because the universe is conspiring or any of that rubbish - but because you would have put in the hard work and done nothing to impede your own progress.
It takes a while getting through the shit guys, but it is about karma.
I think I believe this 1000% because if this were untrue, nothing in my life would make sense. I don't believe in god. I don't think I ever have. I am in control of my own life and it scares me to think otherwise.
The reason I wrote all of this down is because that's exactly what I am right now - scared. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I have no plan. I don't feel like I'm in control.
And I don't like it.
Help.
In other news, even though this post may not reflect it, I'm really happy. Go figure.
Hard work means everything, intelligence is a distant second. And good things happen to good people.
Yes, there are no "good people". Maybe what I mean is decent people. Don't go out of your way to hurt/harm anyone - either by action or inaction. If you do this with no expectation of anything in return, what is due to you will happen. Not because the universe is conspiring or any of that rubbish - but because you would have put in the hard work and done nothing to impede your own progress.
It takes a while getting through the shit guys, but it is about karma.
I think I believe this 1000% because if this were untrue, nothing in my life would make sense. I don't believe in god. I don't think I ever have. I am in control of my own life and it scares me to think otherwise.
The reason I wrote all of this down is because that's exactly what I am right now - scared. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I have no plan. I don't feel like I'm in control.
And I don't like it.
Help.
In other news, even though this post may not reflect it, I'm really happy. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment