Sometimes, most times in my opinion, when you think, you need to vent. And when you vent, you need to say it or write it. For me that is why I started this blog.
To vent.
However, I wish I could just vent, without anyone else seeing it or judging me. Just vent. Just to say it. Not have to explain what I'm saying, understands the facts, the context, no need for other details, not worrying about how many people anything I say will affect, not explain the relevance- nothing.
Unfortunately, this blog, is no longer that place anymore. There used to be a time when noone knew it existed. Then people knew, then it was deleted. Then it was re-created, and then some more knew. Then it was deleted again.
And now this blog only has a carefully selected set of posts that go up. The rest are deleted or left in my drafts, or in my head.
I need to just find my space again. Where venting is mutually exclusive to even the off chance of being judged. However, that's too much of a bother.
And some of my drafts will surface soon. Today maybe. Probably.
2 comments:
maintain a diary?? or use niniel.
btw I know EXACTLY what you mean.
Post a Comment